International Shipping Service
• Please be aware of any exchange rate fees from your bank or credit card company.
• According to the Taiwan Business Tax Act, we do not provide a Taiwanese receipt.
• Please note that international orders typically take 5 to 14 full business days.
• Shipping delays may occur due to customs procedures.
• The customer is responsible for all taxes and duties.
PaperShoot cannot guarantee that products will not be subject to random checks by customs, and cause associated delays and charges. PaperShoot is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
Paper Shoot Technologies Inc, ("PaperShoot") products will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a warranty period of six (6) months after purchase.
- the warranty period is expired
- the product is installed, maintained and operated in ways other than as recommended by PaperShoot
- the product has been modified or repaired in any way by any unauthorized service center or personnel
- the defect was subject to abuse, improper use not conforming to product manual instructions
- the defect was subject to Force Majeure
If all of the above terms are met, PaperShoot will either replace the defective unit free of charge or repair or refund the original purchase price, at our discretion.
- The claim will have to be accompanied compulsorily by the original purchase receipt.
- The global warranty coverage allows users who need warranty services to contact their nearest PaperShoot distributors or stores for support, not limited to where their PaperShoot was purchased.
If you receive a defective, worn or incorrect product after inspection, see below terms for returning your PaperShoot purchase.
- Items purchased online can be returned within 7 days from receipt date, pls contact our Taiwan Customer Service (+886-2-2761 8068, Monday-Friday, 10:00-17:00 UTC+8, email: email@example.com).
- Purchases returned within this time frame will be refunded in the original form of payment, minus any shipping charges.
- You must return the product at your expense together with proof of purchase with date of purchase and from whom purchased (photocopy of sales receipt or invoice)
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
- Custom products are final and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes or alterations.
- Note that items purchased at international distributors/stores must be returned at those locations and are subject to their return policy information.
- Ensure you use rechargeable or alkaline batteries (No zinc-carbon batteries).
- Check the right batteries are inserted to the correct polarity.
- Ensure you are pressing the shutter button, 2 LEDs flash blue once and emit a shutter sound (not error sound).
- The left LED will flash blue repeatedly and emit an error sound after you press the shutter button.
- Ensure you use a standard SD memory card (up to 32 GB).
- The SD card is not inserted correctly, remove the SD and re- insert.
- Format the SD card before you use it on camera, please use FAT32/32byte to process the format.
- Try another SD card that’ under 32GB, ensure you unlock the SD card and format it before use.
- When using a WiFi SD card, please connect to a USB power source to read the WiFi SD card wirelessly.
- Keep the lens clean
- Avoid low lighting for better picture quality
- Hold steady while talking night photos
- If you keep using camera in Low battery, the pictures in SD card might be fail
- Shaking creates blurry images
- Do not subject to excessive vibration force or pressure
- Do not expose to any form of water
- Do not expose to fire or extreme heat
- Do not attempt to disassemble or tamper with the circuit board or lens
- Choking hazard, contains samll parts, not safe for children under 3 yrs